Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A friend's debut

This is a late post. I attended my friend slash classmate's debut at Mario's resto, Tomas Morato. The theme was fashionista so i decided to wear my usual style. Blazer, tank top, pants and pumps. The event was really successful. We all had fun fun fun!



Blazer - Zara, Leopard print tank top - Zara, Pumps - Landmark, Bag - from Bangkok, rings- Quirkypedia





  

 By the way, here is the pic of the debutant. I really love her casual chic dress. Sorry for the blurry picture. Anyway, I also love how the dress can be worn in 2 ways! Yes, the purple tutu skirt as you can see in the pic can be removed and turned out to be a very simple yet casual look. So cute! :)



Chocolate Fountain. yum!


All the guests, including me of course enjoyed the food specially the oyster! You should try them too at Mario's! You won't regret. Yum! :D






 Aside from the foods, we also enjoyed the Photo booth! I think, we abused the photo booth a lot! lol. I got home with 4 pictures. haha! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment