Monday, October 17, 2011

My Top 5 Jeffrey Campbell Shoes

I definitely do love Jeffrey Campbell Shoes! As I was surfing the net, these Campbell shoes really caught my eyes! I fell in love with their vintage-inspired pieces and I have been thrilled while seeing their collection. How I wish I own even a single pair of those lovely shoezieees. I think I have now an idea what to ask for my next birthday. haha. Hello Ma and Pa! :) So by the way, here are my top 5 Jeffrey Campbell Shoes :))



5.


Since I am genuinely lunatic to leopard prints, this Jeffrey Campbell Lita Fur is on my top 5 :) I love how the prints match the color pink! (Btw, pink is my fave color so what would be the reason for me not to include this on my top 5??? :) )




4. 



I love how the simplicity of this Jeffrey Campbell Mariel caught my eyes. I would wear this  for my everyday look! Very casual and chic! :)





3. 


What can you say about Jeffrey Campbell Fox Tick? Very unique right?  Who wouldn't fall in love with the details of this one. Very classy!




2.




How about Jeffrey Campbell Bridge Over Doubled Platforms Heel? Do you like this as much as I do? Yes? YES! haha. I love this indeed! I think from 5'3, I will become 6' while wearing this. lol. Color blocking is not yet over!





1.

"Drum roll"



Jeffrey Campbell Leather Platform T-bar. This is a leather platform sandals featuring wide T-bar strap across the front, buckle fastning at the ankle, an open toe and block heel. 

Since I am not a bonggacious person (from the root word "bongga".  In english, ostentatious), I prefer wearing simple but eye catching stuffs and I think these suit me well. I'm not definitely a fashion victim. I prefer wearing something that makes me totally comfortable. 




So, that's all about this entry. What's your most favorite Jeffrey Campbell Shoes by the way? :)




3 comments:

  1. jeffrey campbell is amazing!! i love Jeffrey Campbell Fox Tick. (:

    lepinkbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love LOVE Jeffrey Campbell, I have number 5 and they are all so fab!

    Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

    Za

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his shoes. I have yet to purchase one though.

    -Ly
    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete