Monday, November 14, 2011

Am I that old?!

I'm turning 20 this coming March but my classmate has just turned 18 last Nov. 12, 2011. Oh noooo. Am I really that old?! HAHA. Anyway, I attended my classmate/friend's debut at Patio Ibarra in Q. Ave. last Saturday. The theme was just semi formal. Obviously, I opted to wear something comfi (again, actually always! haha).

What's up with my awkward pose? HAHA

Top Peope are People  |  Skirt Maldita  | Pumps People are People  

With Mon, Cape, Aly and Evan

Another shot!


It's Aly!

 Me <3 


Mon


Cape


Evan





Me and Cape with the Debutante :))


Another Mon was also there! I really do love her dress from f21! 



I will end this post with this picture with Evan. hehe. Good night everyone! <3

3 comments:

  1. You girls are so pretty!! I always like attending debuts because I get to dress up - whether there's a theme or not. :) I know how feeling "old" feels as I'm also one of the "older" ones in our group hahaha.

    ♥♥ Megann of STYLE SURGERY
    Giveaway: Be on the list for Bloggers United 2! Click HEREto find out how!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! i love all of your outfits, specially those skirts! :)

    btw- come drop by my blog if you have time and maybe follow each other if you like, i would love to have more filipina blogger friends! thanks ;)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Great outfit!You are so pretty!
    I followed your blog, follow me?
    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete