Saturday, January 21, 2012

Black Looks Good.

I wore this outfit when I attended my friend's birthday. I actually bought this sheer top a couple of months ago and I think this was the perfect timing to wear it! I matched it with my favorite black pants then contrasted the whole outfit with a leather clutch and belt and pink tassel earrings. What do guys think with the result? I hope I pulled them off well! :))




Top Tomato |  Pants Maldita | Shoes Charles and Keith | Accessories Bazaar | Clutch bag Nava

By the way, I bought a new bag and shades! My goshy gosh, I really melt when I saw this bag at Pedro. I was actually torn between two bags. lol I was choosing between this and the tribal bag. But since this is more classy and easy to pull off, I decided to buy this instead. Well, no regrets at all! Everyone likes it!How 'bout you? :)



This is the sunglasses I bought from Accessorize. So cute!!!! Do you know the feeling when you super duper like something and you chose not to buy it instead coz there's this line that always comes to your mind, "Okay, hanap muna ng iba, baka may mas maganda pa". Then you found out nothing more preferable than the first one you saw until the time constraint doesn't allow you already. That was so freakin' annoying right?  There's no peace of mind! haha! Of course I won't let that happen again that's why when I saw this glasses, I immediately bought it! Is that a sign of being an impulsive buyer?! I hope it's not :((




I really fell in love with the floral details, very unique! Yeah. I'm ready to go to the beach!!!!!! I'M WAITING IN VAIN FOR YOU SUMMER '12!!!! PLEASE COME FASTER!

xoxo,
Majo

No comments:

Post a Comment