Friday, February 10, 2012

I love Modcloth!

If you are like Dora the Explorer when surfing the net, then you must have definitely visited ModCloth. It's an online shop that sells very unique pieces from bag, clothes to shoes, accessories and a lot more! As I have mentioned many times, I am a sucker for bags more than shoes!!!!! I know that's not so usual for us girls! A lot of my friends love shoes more than bags. Well, everyone has their own preference. Basta ako, I prefer bags! haha so going back to the main topic, as I was surfing Modcloth, I deeply fell in love with their bags. How I wish my birthday can come really closer. I really want these bags right now! As in now na! :P So, these are my choices just in case someone who's very generous will give me at least one of these bags as a birthday present. hehe


















They are too extraordinary to resist, aren't they? :)


xoxo,
Majo

No comments:

Post a Comment