Thursday, March 15, 2012

Guilty pleasure

Everytime I see this poster, my eyes turn to this --> O_O and my heart beats really fast and furious. lol
Whenever I want to have some retail therapy, Forever21 is always on the top of my list. Since my birthday is coming this Monday, I will take the opportunity to SHOP 'TIL I DROP in F21 Makati! Yey to that! Good timing isn't it!? My mom can never say NO! No choice, it's my birthday! haha.


Get 20% off on regular items with a minimum purchase of Php 5,000 (valid until 12nn of March 16 only) when you present your F21 Mastercard and SMAC/BDO Rewards card

Get 10% off on regular items with a minimum purchase of Php 5,000 (valid after 12nn of March 16 until March 18) when you present your F21 Mastercard

8 comments:

  1. Forever21 is heaven for me <3 <3
    btw, i followed your blog, please follow back <3

    @perfectly-Me
    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand! :X

    http://www.fashionspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever 21 is awesome! Love it too :D

    I really like your style and your blog!

    Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a fab week!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the alert! I always have a hard time finding stuff at F21 because it's just so much stuff and so overwhelming =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. SALE - I love it ;-).
    Amazing blog, darling!
    Kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! Nice blog <3 follow me back if you have time :) thankyouuu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog! (:

    Check out my blog & follow? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete