Thursday, April 5, 2012

Summer Outfits

I think you guys know Polyvore. Well actually, I knew it for a long time but now I have just decided to register. I find it so cool and more convenient to use than fashionfinder. Have you ever heard fashionfinder?! Go here! ---> www.fashionfinder.asos.com   It's also like the Polyvore but I've just found out that Polyvore has so many items (as in super!) compare to fashionfinder. Uh-oh!

So moving on, since it's summer already, I've opted to create summer outfits! Yey! I hope you like my creations and please bear with these, I am just a newbie in Polyvore remember??? I've already done all the best I can do to be creative.  :P



I do love florals especially for summer outfits :) This kind of get up is very appropriate to the
 beach. I think? :P

I know this one is not so a SUMMER OUTFIT but I wanted to experiment mixing fun piece with touch of black. Watcha think? Elegant yet so fun! (Can wear this during a date. hehe)


This one is so preppy and I think everyone could pull this off easily! For me this kind of outfit is the most appropriate for summer coz summer means having fun and having fun means being comfortable.....with what you're wearing. haha


------------


So far, these are my creations. Expect me to do a lot of of these coz I really find this so much fun. Indeed. hihi
Til my next post. Gotta sleep now. Good night everyone! :))

xoxo,

Majo

5 comments:

  1. these are so fresh and fun.. i love the first one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your selections! I love the 2nd and 3rd :)
    btw, I'm inviting you to join my giveaway :)
    http://bit.ly/Jlf4wW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you Twitter?

    Love Antalya City? Love our blog? Then you'll love our Twitter!

    If you have a Twitter account, be sure to follow us: https://twitter.com/#!/AntalyaCityBlog

    Get the latest greatest travel news, style tips, dinner menus, and more...

    We will follow you back on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice collections! :))
    JUst followed your blog! :) it's so cute <3
    btw,I have a giveaway running :)
    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/04/punkxpretty-rp-online-shop-giveaway.html

    have you heard about OASAP FASHION HUNTER PROGRAM?
    I would like to invite you to join its Fashion Hunter Program where you can get freebies in exchange a post on your blog.
    PS: If you join through this invite and approved to be Oasap Fashion Hunter, I’ll get $8 cash credit. You can invite your friends and get money too. Click this link to go directly to the sign up page. Thank you!Join Now.

    emiatsarona@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete