Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Call It Spring Meet and Greet

Last May 5,Call It Spring in Greenbelt 3 had an event where readers will have the chance to meet the five top fashion bloggers (Kryz Uy, Camille Co, Patricia Prieto, Lauren Uy & Vern Enciso) - which actually are my fave local bloggers too! They also had this raffle thingy where five lucky readers was given a chance to win a five thousand peso worth of gift certificate PLUS exclusive shopping with their respective blogger. Sad to say, I wasn't lucky! It sucks that I forgot to read my horoscope before announcing the winner. lol. just kiddin'. :P

Moving on, here's what happened during the event.







Free desserts!!!! Weeee. So girly the cupcakes! haha


Whoops! Caught in the act! hahaha. Sorry but I just had to. I'm a sucker for gummy worms! haha


I so love these wedges! Perfect for summer!


Colorful accessories :)) I so like the feather earrings! 


I really prefer wedges over heels. Well, maybe because i more prefer comfort than "tiis ganda"? hahaha. lol




Gareth, Carl, Me and Kristin. My only date that night was Gareth and I just met these two peeps there (and also Grace but I do not have a photo with/of her >.<)! They are so fun to be with! <3


Bet na bet ko ang outfit ni Carl. haha.


With Vern Enciso


With Lauren Uy


With Patricia Prieto


With Camille Co (Why so tall, why?)


Gareth with Kryz Uy





We also dropped by to Forever21 in SM Makati. :))

So that's all for now. Still have my on the job training tomorrow so I really need to take some rest now.  Good night everyone! <3

P.S . Will have a separate blog post for my outfit. Wait for it. haha! 


xoxo,
Majo






1 comment:

  1. it looks like you had a blast darling....I love that store.


    Love, www.TheShoeocracyBlog.com

    Za

    ReplyDelete