Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Featured: Candy Magazine's June Issue

Hi! Girls! Or let me just say, hi candy girls! I wanna share with you guys my very first feature on a very popular magazine here in the Philippines, the Candy Magazine! I started reading Candy mag since I was in high school until now! I was really surprised when my friend told me that I got featured in the All the Rage Segment of Candy mag's June issue. Because of my excitement, I frequently bought a copy and tadaaaaah! I finally saw my picture there! I can't really explain what I felt during the time I saw it. Indeed! All I can say is that, I didn't even imagine that someday, I will be featured in one of my fave magazines!


Lovely Jasmine Curtis-Smith on the cover.



And this is the actual picture :)) I already posted a blog post about this outfit here


Weee. I am still kilig! Til my next post lovely readers! :))

xoxo,
Majo 

4 comments:

  1. Omg. That's so cool. :) cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0i love your outfit, very classy :)

    i followed you, follow me? :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!! It's a beautiful outfit!!

    Love
    Caroline
    http://fashionmefashionyou.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats for you and now im following you. what about following eachother ?? :)

    ReplyDelete