Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Girly but Somewhat, Edgy

As promised, i have a separated blog post for my outfit during the Call it Spring event! hahaha. arte much!

So anyway, this is what I wore





I got my hands on this dress for almost 5 months but it's just my first time to use it. I paired it with my fave black blazer with sequin details on the collar to lessen the girly vibes and to add some edgy vibes. Also, I opted to use my newest wedges from So! Fab which actually is my comfiest shoes so far! 

What do you guys think with the whole look!? Did I give justice to the title? :))


Dress from my cousin  |  Blazer Forever21  | Shoes So! Fab  |  Watch Guess  |  Bag CMG


xoxo,
Majo

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Definitely girly and edgy.
    Join my giveaway :)

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit on you :)

    Win AWESOME furniture here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/05/mandaue-foam-giveaway-win-awesome.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is so chic and cute! We love!! We love your shoes particularly!

    PS: Check out our trend review on capped-toe shoes for Spring! ;)

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love the dress! And the shoes from so Fab!! ughhhh haha. Hirap talaga maging girl :)

    Please join my giveaway if you have time! :)
    http://vinayabut.blogspot.com/2012/05/bedazzle-x-big-blog-theory-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! LOve the name of your blog:-) Follow each other?
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress dear! It's classic ;) i followed you now and i hope you follow back :) thanks


    Xoxo,
    speakandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete