Sunday, October 21, 2012

Creative Shots

Hello there people! Sorry for not blogging for so long!!! Arghhh. Been so busy in school this past few months. Good thing, I finally passed our thesis defense! I have now more time to update my blog. By the way, it's now sembreak and I'm so enjoying it! One more sem to go and I have to say goodbye to my alma mater. How sad :( Anyway, I want to show you what I wore on my creative shot for my yearbook.


Top Forever21  |  Blazer Forever21  |  Skirt Forever21  |  Wedges Pill




With my closest friends slash classmates :)





With my girls! Abby, Misha, me, and Capella


I'm so in love with these shoes! How I wish you can clearly see the spikes at the back part of the shoes. weee. 


With Abby. Her dress was a good steal! She only bought it for 700 pesos at Forever21 if I am not mistaken.

That's it! Goodnight everyone <3


1 comment:

  1. i love the outfit ,
    wish i could pull off
    something like that .

    followed your blog
    through gfc and bloglovin dear .
    http://brushesandpens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete